Tordrillo Heli Skiing
Heli Ski Alaska
2006 was the inaugural winter season for this extraordinary region of the Alaska Range. The Tordrillo Mountains have seen 9 years of spring corn heli-skiing, but the kick-off to the first winter season was filled with photographers, press and deep, dry powder! Keep your eyes open for upcoming articles about the first season in Skiing, Outside Magazine and Men's Journal.
This remote range receives generous amounts of snow and an equal amount of stable weather conditions. Massive glaciers and couloir-incised peaks are an endless pursuit. Imagine laying powder turns down these slopes with Denali and two 11,000 ft volcanoes looming in the background. If you are looking for a defining Alaskan heli-skiing experience, look no further.
Guests will enjoy all the comforts of a first class Alaskan lodge, including private baths, cozy beds, and Alaskan cuisine prepared by a top chef. Satellite wireless access, a beautiful copper bar and table games are available for evening entertainment.
The maximum number of guests at the Tordrillo Mountain Lodge is 12. This allows for a personalized method of operation with all the advantages of booking a private group.
Arrive in Anchorage Saturday, leave for Tordrillo Mountain Lodge Sunday morning, ski Sunday through Saturday, depart Sunday morning.
- Premier accommodations at the Tordrillo Mountain Lodge
- Weekly 5-hour heli minimum per group of four (additional charges for more hours)
- Lodging at the Millennium Alaskan Hotel night prior to departure for Tordrillo Mountain Lodge
- Use of outdoor recreational equipment on down days
- Use of a Tracker avalanche transceiver
- Ski plane transport to and from the Tordrillo Mountain Lodge
- All meals
- 1 Pioneer descents in Alaska 's newest terrain.
- Enjoy a first class lodge on the shores of Talachulitna River and Judd Lake.
- Jeremy Nobis and Tommy Moe wouldn't lead you wrong.
Terrain and Conditions
|| 1,000,000 acres
|Skiing Elevation :
|| 2,000 ft - 7,500 ft
|| Like no other place on Earth! Endless, massive glaciers and couloir-incised peaks
| Operating Season:
March 3 rd to April 15 th
|Rates and Schedules:
|| 7 night all-inclusive packages are $9,100 / person